P365 - DAY365: Different perspective


It was on 27th August, 2017 when it all started. I decided to publish a photo story everyday on my blog and facebook for next one year and termed it as Project365 (P365). 
Well, this idea was in mt mind for long but I would like to mention here those person who motivated and guides me to brought this idea out from my imagination to reality... My wife Sunita Rawat and friend   Sunder Singh Mehra made it all possible and last but not the least it was all possible because of all of you who liked and shared my posts and guided me to do better. It was all for you. Well signing off for now but will soon return with another project. Till then...Happy photography.

Well today's picture is captured in Venice, Italy and this is the picture of same building taken at different angle and shades.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

P365-Day59: Mahasu Devta (महासू देवता) Temple, Jaunsar - Uttarakhand

P365 - DAY267: Dol Aashram (डोल आश्रम)

P365-Day 5: Pine Cones Art, Nainital-Uttarakhand