P365 - DAY151: Heart 💓 is where the "Duke" is

Well, I love riding and I love the orange beast. Over the past five years, I have been to many places on my ride and clicked thousands pictures of the two wheel adventure. Out of those, these two are my most cherished and beloved clicks.


The first one is memory from Renuka Lake, Himachal Pradesh ride in which fellow buddy Mugees Sheikh produced this awesome & unique  burn(shower)out...I truly enjoyed clicking it.


This second picture was clicked at Lal Tibba, Mussoorie. It was difficult to properly expose both the bike and Himalayan range at the same time. Therefore, I captured it in HDR and here is the final result.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

P365-Day59: Mahasu Devta (महासू देवता) Temple, Jaunsar - Uttarakhand

P365 - DAY267: Dol Aashram (डोल आश्रम)

P365-Day 5: Pine Cones Art, Nainital-Uttarakhand